In the ever-changing workforce, especially in the wake of COVID-19, what to do about space is something many businesses are evaluating. Perhaps your business has shifted to remote work, freeing up previously occupied desk space. Perhaps you’re in the medical field, and COVID-19 has dramatically changed how your business provides care or how your lab operates. Perhaps you’re in manufacturing and product demand has risen significantly.
No matter your industry, space matters. Systems & Space has been working in Northern California to develop storage system solutions for more than 25 years. Our solutions are designed to improve and maximize your existing space. Here are five space saving ideas, using our solutions, to help your business find more space to grow.
- Make room where you can: Our ActivRAC® Mobilized Storage System mounts shelving or racking on carriages that slide along rails in the floor. It eliminates the wasted space common with traditional shelving or racking, freeing up aisles for more storage. The system’s carriages have a load capacity of 3,000 to 30,000 lbs. and are fitted with safety and security features. A perfect solution for large scale warehouses.
- Design a system that works: For smaller spaces try our Modular Bin Storage solutions. The FrameWRX® Modular Bin Storage System consists of a basic frame, a unique rail system, and a host of components such as bins and shelves that hang on a horizontal rail. Bin shelving was designed to maximize the number of standard-sized plastic bins that can hang on a rail. Rails can be adjusted by hand onsite to accommodate horizontal or sloped storage. It’s an ideal solution for a number of industries, from pharmacies to IT departments, where space is limited but supplies are plenty.
- Update your interior: If your office interior is outdated and in need of repair, avoid the “tear-out and replace” cycle of ordinary millwork and casework and try our Modular Casework solutions. It lets your business create aesthetically pleasing, functional interiors designed around your unique needs. When needs or space change simply reconfigure, relocate and adapt modular casework to fit your new situation. Ideal for virtually any workroom interior, from traditional office spaces to laboratories.
- Slide away: No matter your industry, chances are your business maintains some kind of shelving system, be it for files or supplies. Our Bi-File Sliding Lateral Shelving System maximizes existing space and increases capacity by turning two or three rows of shelving in nearly the same footprint. The front rows of shelving are placed on carriages allowing lateral movement along a track. This allows access to the back row of stationary shelving, resulting in a filing system that doubles or triples storage capacity within a given area.
- Don’t wait: Now is the perfect time to organize and maximize your space with the right storage systems. Our solutions will work in virtually any industry, in any space. The workforce is continuously evolving, ensure your space is ready to adapt and act now!
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you maximize your space.